Saturday, April 23

My dating personality

Top dating personality traits
Who matches the following?
Athletic - Physical fitness is one of my priorities, though I am big fellow myself. I try to find the time to work athletic pursuits. I enjoy being active.
Big-Hearted - I am considered to be a kind and caring person. My warmth is inviting, and my heart is a wellspring of love.
Liberal - Politics matters to me, and I am not afraid to share your left-leaning views. One will never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Top Ten Traits (Ranked)
1. Athletic 2. Big-Hearted
3. Liberal 4. Practical
5. Intellectual 6. Religious
7. Wealthy/Ambitious 8. Outgoing
9. Adventurous 10. Traditional

The top dating personality traits for a potential date to match best with you.

My date match profile:
I match women with following traits:
Practical - I am drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn me off. I appreciate the simpler side of living.
Intellectual - I seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what I am after. I prefer my date who can stimulate my mind.
Athletic - I am not looking for a couch potato. I seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.

Top Ten Match Traits

1. Practical 2. Intellectual
3. Athletic 4. Religious
5. Conservative 6. Big-Hearted
7. Outgoing 8. Traditional
9. Adventurous 10. Sensual

* I took the above stuff after completing a detailed performa on a website. It made an interesting read because it was probabbly quite near to my actual personality; otherwise most of such stuff is trash. The above-mentioned lists can be changed a bit as far as I am concerned. For instance, 'Sensual' should have been some where among the top five. The rest is fine.

1 comment:

S A J Shirazi said...

As if we did not know that. You should ask friends instead. No?